Make Contact With a Trusted Eye Doctor in Morrisville, NC to Improve Your Vision
If you’re in need of a convenient way to improve your vision and see the world clearer, you could be a good candidate for contact lenses. Dr. Alecia Barnes and Dr. Jennifer Lyerly together have over 20 years of experience as eye care physicians. At TrueVision Eye Care, we fit standard soft lenses to be replaced daily, biweekly, monthly for just about every prescription option. For more complex cases, we offer specialized custom fit lenses with scleral and orthokeratology designs. Learn more about the advantages of contact lenses and how they might be just the thing you’re looking for to improve your vision every day.
Understanding the Benefits of Contact Lenses
If you’ve never worn contact lenses, you should know that there are many advantages of using them to correct your vision. Some specific advantages include:
- Not worrying about the distortions and reflections that often result from wearing regular eyeglasses
- Your lenses not misting when transitioning from a cold area to a warm area
- Being free of obscuring drops of water whenever it rains or snows
- Not experiencing the pinching of the nose guards that comes with improperly adjusted eyeglasses
- Being able to play sports without eyeglasses that can interfere with your headgear
These are just a few of the advantages. If you’d like to learn more about the advantages or contact lenses in general, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
We’ll Help You Adjust to Wearing Contact Lenses
If you’ve never worn contacts before, it can be a bit of a learning curve as you get used to putting them in, taking them out and caring for them. Not to worry, we’ll be sure to educate and demonstrate while you’re in our office until you feel comfortable. Once you’re home, you’re welcome to call us if you have any additional questions or concerns.